Mrs. Muck’s Messages
* Please make sure you are sending money for breakfast and/or lunch. We only allow $15.00 to be charged. The cost for full price breakfast is $1.50 and lunch is $2.25. The reduced price (for those that qualify for reduced) breakfast is .30 and lunch is .40. Extra milk is .35. Please stay on top of your lunch charges.
* PTO meeting on Wednesday, September 11 at 4:30 pm in the SES cafeteria. Our goal is to designate parent committee groups that can help assist SES with their different functions that they have through out the school year. Hope you can come and get involved.
* Our annual SES Fall Carnival is Saturday, Oct. 26. If you own a business or know someone who owns a business we could use Bingo prizes or cash donations to host our Fall Carnival. We have a business letter that explains in detail to the businesses in the SES office if you would like to grab some.
* SES doors do not open until 7:30 am for breakfast eaters. Please DO NOT drop your kids off before 7:30 am.
* Each student has a monthly calendar that is in their folder that is sent home daily. The calendar helps us with our PAWsome attendance awards and Bulldog Behavior bucks that we award each 9 weeks. The colored stars that are on the calendar represent the attendance: green (child is present), red (tardy – late to school) which they lose a point for that day, & blue (picked up early from school) which they lose a point for that day. It is crucial that your child be at school on time and stay until dismissal at 3:00 p.m. The numbers 1 and 0 are for your child’s behavior for the day.
* If you attend our home football games, I ask that you please have your children that attend SES stay with you in the stands.
September 6 Murray County Fair day for 2nd grade
September 9 MAPS testing for Kindergarten – 2nd grade starts
September 20 Tractor Show for 1st grade
September 20 Bow Wow Pow Wow 1:00 K/2nd & 2:00 PK/1st
September 26 Football Homecoming
October 4 Hearing Screening for Kindergarten
October 8 Fall pictures