Mrs. Muck’s Messages
* Please make sure that if your child is showing any signs or symptoms of being sick that you DO NOT send them to school. We need your help in this matter so that our school can continue to educate your child in person. Let’s just be extra cautious cause we truly miss your babies when we aren’t able to be with them daily!!!
* If your child is absent, please make sure you contact the office.
* Your child’s skills checklists will be sent home this week for the end of the 9 weeks.
*We are hoping that our new cafeteria will be done this month. We will move in as soon as it is ready. I have had to work the schedule so that I am keeping numbers as low as I can in there so it is causing some of our classes to eat lunch later than they normally would. OPAA is going to provide a snack for those classes that are eating later in the day. Your child’s teacher will let you know what time your child will be eating lunch.
* Please make sure that you are sending your child with a water bottle and cleaning it before sending back if it is a non throw away type bottle.
* No school on January 18.
* Please put your child’s name in their coats, jackets, sweatshirts, etc. We accumulate a lot of coats in our lost and found with no names.