Mrs. Muck’s Messages
* We start school at 7:50 am and tardy bell rings at 7:55 am. Our doors open at 7:30 am for breakfast. Breakfast will stop being served at 7:45 am. If you drop your child off after 7:50 am they will need to go to the main door cause all other doors will be locked at 7:50 am.
* You can send your child’s cafeteria payments in a zip lock baggie or a sealed envelope with their name, teacher's name, and lunch money on it. Your child's teacher will send it to the office. Please keep your child's cafeteria charges paid.
* Kindergarten through 2nd grade will be taking our MAPS testing within the next 3 weeks. You will be receiving a report showing your child's results.
* Please make sure that you are sending your child with a water bottle and cleaning it before sending back if it is a non throw away type bottle.
* We will be having our first home football game this Friday night. If you are planning to attend, please make sure that your child is sitting in the stands. We are not allowing the students to play football or for them to just be running around. Please teach them to sit in the stands and cheer on their Sulphur High School football team, cheerleaders, and band.
* Instead of a Fall Carnival this year, we will be having our first annual Family Movie Night on October 3 on the high school football field. More information will be sent home soon.